Monday, June 21, 2010

I guess I should do this more

i don't know why I stopped blogging. I suppose it is time, at least that was my excuse last semester at BYUI, now I don't know what my excuse is. :) So a little life update. Most of you know but I GRADUATED!!! Holy cow! Seriously I never EVER EVER thought I was going to do that. I don't know why I kept going after I got my associates degree...I never planned on it. I felt so strongly though that it was the right thing and I am glad. I feel so....accomplished. Now what?

Right now I am just living with Grandma. But my Mom lives here too and my Aunt is here a lot. It can be really hard for me some days. I am used to being fairly independent, I usually have my time and I can do what I want. Living with my family means coordinating plans and telling people what I am doing. I have gotten used to it though. I am enjoying spending the time here. I love love love being able to spend this time with my Grandma. I think it is an opportunity most people never get. She is my only living biological grandparent. She is funny and I love her.

I am also planning a trip to Nauvoo next month. It has been really crazy that I am able to go. It is completely volunteer, I have to pay for transportation, housing, food, everything. But things have been working out. I found housing when I shouldn't have been able too, I have transportation. It is just crazy. It is going to be AMAZING! One of those once in a lifetime things. There is definitely a reason my Heavenly Father wants me there...perhaps it is just to prove to me that He really can do anything. Even get a poor college graduate half way across the country.

Other than that I just hang out and do some work. I have been trying to be really active in my singles ward and make sure that I socialize. My ward is pretty great. I have enjoyed it a lot. So yeah...that is my life...ya'll probably know that all but there it is anyhow. :)

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I'm so glad you are going to start blogging again. It will be great to hear your thoughts and adventures (and maybe even see some pictures) when you are in Nauvoo.

Chelsea said...

Yay for blogging. Congrats on graduating!! I've missed you blogging. I hope you'll do it more often. I miss you. I'm excited for you to go to Nauvoo and be in the pageant. My Mom was in it a long long time ago, but she says it was one of the best experiences of her life.
Good luck. Have fun. Love you.