Thursday, December 18, 2008

Frustration

So tonight I lost 50$ of my Mother's money!!!! She is being cool about it and told me not to worry but still 50$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so much money to me! I just feel like a complete idiot, honestly how do I manage to do things like this! I know everyone makes mistakes but more often then not that person is me. I am always looseing things...it is like important things are repelled from me. I lose my keys almost everyday sometimes two or three times. I just forget what I did....I think I have dementia...ok not really but sometimes I feel like I am losing my mind...I proabably set it down somewhere and forgot! I know my Mom will let it slide but honestly I just feel horrible. She should not have to let slide 50$ of my stupidity! I knew when I took it out of her wallet...I just had this funny feeling but I took it anyways...UGGGG!!! 50$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Down the drain!....I am trying to make myself feel better and I keep thinking that it went to some person who needed it...who wasn't going to get to buy their kids toys for Christmas or something....it is not working though...Joy another thing I get to feel guilty about for the next 40 years....ok I hope it does not take me that long...maybe I will just scrounge up the money and pay her back...yeah...I will pay her back...it is the only way I will feel better. Don't mock me...I know I am crazy.

No comments: