Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Boredom

Well it has been quite a while since my last post so I decided I should write something to the whole 2 or 3 people that follow this blog and regularly hear from me anyways...The end of the semester was crazy stressful but I got through and I am "home" in Pocatello right now. I hang out with my Grandma and clean house all day. It is kind of like being a Mom. It is fun though. She is crazy and I totally love her! She has demensia so somedays can be really really hard and frustrating. I am also looking for a job still but it is hard to find one because I need to have some time off to go to my friend Jen's wedding in California where I spent my last summer. I am soooooo excited to go down! It is going to be a lot of fun and I get to do her hair and make-up which I am way excited for. I rented a hotel room at this cool hotel really close to the Santa Anita Race track in Arcadia. It has really pretty grounds. Hmm...not much else is new so TTFN

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Actually...you and I don't get to talk much anymore, so I'm okay with you writing on your blog. You should put more info on. Like...how Jenn's bridal shower went!