Wednesday, May 13, 2009

For Tenika

Jen's bridal shower went well. Not too many people showed up mostly her aunts but if was fun. I am still trying to find a job but I have a couple people that are supposed to be calling me. We will see. I am coming this weekend to Utah!! I am excited to get out of Poky for the weekend. I am coming down cuz Elder Stoker is coming home and has his homecoming this weekend. I am also going to practice Jen's wedding updo so that it is not quite so stressful in California.

Last weekend I went camping and 4-wheeling with my family. It was great! My Brother is funny he told me he was proud of me for not being a pansy really it was not that hard of a trail on Saturday. The one we went on Sunday (yes we ride 4 wheelers on Sunday we are going to hell...lol) was a little more of a challenge and had a ton of mudpddles that were HUGE!!! :) so fun! I was muddy from head to toe...my 4 wheeler got most of it though when we started it was dark green when we left it was brown. I had a great time with my Brother it is so fun to have him around.

So since it was Mother's day last week I just thought I would say I LOVE YOU MOM! My Mom is pretty much the coolest! She is very strong and I have a lot of respect for her and all she does. She is a hard worker and she has always put our needs before her own. So thanks Mom for all you do!!

1 comment:

Tenika Dennis said...

Ha ha yay! My very own blog post! Thanks Shawna! I am so jealous you get to go to Jenn's wedding. And oh my gosh, I'm so excited for her! If you have a few extra minutes this weekend...I'd love to see you! Also...I never even THOUGHT (let alone SAID) you were going to hell for 4-wheeling on Sunday! Keep up the blogging...even if I'm the only one who reads them. ;p